Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Productive Day


Today was the most productive day I have had in a LONG time. I don't know what it was about today that was any different.
I have two jobs. One is to meet with families over here and the other is to prepare for 250 tourists who are coming this summer. In the fall, I spent more time in homes that I did on the summer job, but now that summer is approaching the balance is shifting and I am spending less time in the homes and more time on the summer part. Getting ready for the summer, means a lot of errands, a ton of e-mails back and forth between tourists, summer staff, bosses, technical(web) people, recruiters. Just a lot. So often I have a list and work down the list; starting more than one activity while I wait for others to do their part before I can finish mine. It is also a foreign country so things just take longer. So a lot of starts very few finishes, except for today.
I got two big items checked off and at least 5 small ones. I am completely organized and ready for whatever is next.
WWWHHOOO for today being a productive day!!! It feels so good.

No comments: