Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Vacation . . . to Greece!!!


I am still reeling from my awesome vacation to Greece!!! It was a dream come true. I visited Athens and then the Greek Island, Mykonos. The most beautiful place on earth. I wish I could tell you all of the crazy stories, like the Greek guy that wanted to take me and my friend to a Greek island to show us what fun really is. Praising the lord that didn't happen. Or how our travel agent said, "just cross the street and you will see the sign for your ferry". We crossed the street to one of the largest ports in the world and 7 million signs, all of which were in Greek!!! Or about how when we disembark from our ferry into a parking lot 10 miles from the center of town, with no bus in sight. But all in all it was a great trip. I saw the acropolis, Mars Hill, some temple, and a Greek island. I'm planning on returning, anyone wanna come???

No comments: